We will be celebrating the graduation of our seniors on May 16th starting at 2:00 p.m.
Congratulations to all the graduates!! Here is the plan for this celebration.
- Students will receive their diploma on stage at the school private, family ceremony. We will do this 1 at a time while following social distancing guidelines. Each graduate will be allowed 3 family members in the gym for this.
** This will be livestreamed.
- When all have received their diplomas, they will proceed in their vehicles to Main Street for a parade downtown. The families of the graduates will be allowed 2 vehicles downtown and will need to stay in their vehicle while the parade is going on. Please do not sit along Main Street during the parade. All families are expected to stay in their cars for the graduate parade on Main Street.
** This will be broadcast on KCSI radio.
- When the parade downtown is over, the class will stay in their vehicle and follow the Graduate parade route shown below.
- We are asking that during all of this time you do not hand out cards or gifts during the parade on Main Street or while on route around town. We will expect all to follow the social distance guidelines.
- All the parts will be recorded and a video of everything will be created.