3-Point Shooting Contest Rules
3-Point Shooting Contest
- The shooter may take a couple of practice shots while waiting for scorekeeper to get ready.
- The scorekeeper will announce when to start.
- The shooter attempts as many 3-Point shots as possible in ONE MINUTE.
- Basketballs will be rebounded by several helpers. They will hand you a ball as fast as you can shoot them.
- You may shoot from anywhere along the 3-Point arc. It is wise to stay in one place in order for the helpers to get you basketballs the fastest.
- The final shot must be out of the shooter's hands before the buzzer goes off.
- The score clock will be on as well as the number of baskets made being posted on the scoreboard.