The Last Assassin
Wall Tag (The Last Assassin)
- All subjects (contestants) line up against the wall in the KILL ZONE.
- A name will be drawn to designate who will become the first assassin (thrower).
- The assassin tries to eliminate all of the targets in the KILL ZONE by throwing the ball and making contact with a target (without the ball being caught).
- If the assassin’s ball is caught, the assassin returns to the KILL ZONE as a target.
- A target who catches a thrown ball becomes the assassin.
- The elimination is continued until the assassin is the only player left.
- The assassin must stay behind the throwing line, except to retrieve the ball.
- If the assassin goes over the line, the referee will blow the whistle and a new subject’s name will be drawn out of the original list of contestants to become the new assassin.
- Targets hit by a LIVE ball are eliminated.
- A thrown ball remains LIVE until it makes contact with the floor, ceiling, wall, basket, back board, pipes, etc.
- Targets in the KILL ZONE must stay within the boundary lines—except to catch a deflected LIVE ball.
- If a target leaves the KILL ZONE for any other reason, they’re eliminated.
- Eliminated targets shall sit on the stage until a winner is declared.
- RE-ENTRY RULE: If an assassin steps over the throwing line, ALL subjects are eligible to be drawn as the new assassin.