To schedule your Parent/Teacher Conference please go to https://www.stantonschools.com/profile/?TARGET=Front_Login and follow the directions that are below. First grade parents, please check your Seesaw for a message from Mrs. Focht on how to proceed with conferences for your 1st grade student.
If you are having trouble signing up or have questions, please contact the office at 712-829-2162.
Where to Start
• Sign In: If you previously signed up for SOCS calendar reminders, you are already a registered user for Parent Teacher Conference (PTC) and will use your email and the same password used for calendar reminders.
• Sign Up NOW! If you have not yet registered, you will complete the registration screen that asks for name, email and password. Upon completion, you will have password protected login access and will receive an email confirming your registration and login credentials. You will also have access to create calendar reminders.
YOU ARE NOW AT THE PTC SCREEN
Signing Up for Parent-Teacher Conferences
Step 1: Choose the conference you wish to attend. Once you have chosen the conference you will be taken to a list of teachers associated with the conference.
Step 2: Select the teacher(s) from the list or by typing a last name in the "Search Teacher" field. You can reserve time with up to eight teachers. You can register for additional teachers once you complete the current process.
Step 3: Enter the student's name.
Step 4: Click continue.
Step 5: Check the box next to the conference time you wish to reserve.
Step 6: Click Update (the timeframe you chose will be colored green).
At this point you may sign up for conferences for additional teachers or additional students by clicking on the “Teacher Selection” button.
• Choose additional teachers OR
• Repeat the process you just completed for additional student/s choosing new teacher/s and entering the additional student/s name/s
• Click Update.
• The timeframe you chose is colored green (registration for the additional teachers or student/s is added to your Confirmation Registration Report).
At the bottom of the screen you will see a confirmation of your conference registration. You will have the option to "click here to print" to get a copy of your Conference Registration Report.