Glow-In-The-Dark Volleyball Rules
Glow in the Dark Volleyball
We’ll follow the standard volleyball rules as adopted by the National Federation of High School Sports with the following modifications:
- Have FUN! It is Glow-In-The-Dark!!
- Each player is required to wear a glow necklace; Any glow articles beyond that are an individual decision.
- Each team can have up to a maximum of 2 males on the floor at one time--it is legal to have 1 or none.
- Teams will play 2 games against each opponent using rally scoring to 15.
- Teams do not have to win by 2; just first team to 15.
- For Game 2, the teams will switch sides and the opposite team will serve first.
- Teams must report wins/losses and the score of their games to the admission table.
- To determine which team will serve first, the captain from each team will play Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- The losing team in #8 will get to choose which side of the net their team will play on for Game 1.
- Any questions can be directed to the admissions table during the tournament.
OTHER General Information:
- Game times will be set up to allow players from your team to also participate in the Glow Run.
- Each team will help referee (2); score table (1), and line judges (2) as assigned on the game schedule.
- Please leave us some feedback on how we are doing (firstname.lastname@example.org). What can we do to make this an even better experience for you?